All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to CleverPet, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on CleverPet products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by CleverPet for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
User Generated Content
CleverPet allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Site is referred to as "User Content." You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to our Site.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from CleverPet, we may retain your User Content.
We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make CleverPet more awesome. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, CleverPet does not waive any rights to use similar or related feedback previously known to CleverPet, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Your Use of the Site
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content or User Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content of User Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. CleverPet reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any CleverPet server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of CleverPet, including any CleverPet account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or CleverPet’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to CleverPet.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to CleverPet on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Purchases; Other Terms and Conditions
CleverPet’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
CleverPet may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and CleverPet makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an CleverPet ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify CleverPet immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by CleverPet or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your CleverPet ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s CleverPet ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that CleverPet ID, password or account. CleverPet cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites and to the CleverPet Site
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under CleverPet’s control, and CleverPet is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
CleverPet DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND USER CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. CleverPet CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. CleverPet DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CleverPet DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CleverPet SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST CleverPet FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR USER CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT OR USER CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
CleverPet reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
A trademark can be a word, phrase, symbol, or design that distinguishes the source of the goods or services. Also, as trade dress, it can be the appearance of a product or its packaging, including size, shape, color, texture, graphics, and appearance (e.g, retail store or website).
When using the marks in publications that will be distributed only in the United States, include the appropriate ™, ℠, or ® symbol on first use. For publications that will be distributed outside the United States, do not include trademark symbols. Instead use the appropriate trademark attribution notice..
The list also includes a suggested generic term for each trademark. For all publications, include an appropriate generic term after the trademark the first time it appears. Thereafter, the generic term should appear frequently with the trademark. (These generic terms are only suggestions, and there may be other words that are equally appropriate.)
Trademarks are adjectives, and should not be made into verbs or made plural or possessive.
Engage idle paws™
Logo for CleverPet, Inc.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will CleverPet be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if CleverPet has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold CleverPet, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against CleverPet by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
CleverPet may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) CleverPet’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including CleverPet’s customers. CleverPet reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that CleverPet deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. CleverPet also may disclose your information when CleverPet determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that CleverPet may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Void Where Prohibited
CleverPet administers and operates the CleverPet Site and hackerpet.com from its location in San Diego, California USA; other CleverPet sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the United States. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. CleverPet reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or User Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content or User Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
CleverPet provides access to the Site worldwide and, therefore, the Site may contain references or cross references to CleverPet products, programs and services that are not available in your country. Such reference does not imply that CleverPet in your country intends to make available such products, programs or services in your country.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
CleverPet or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to CleverPet or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when CleverPet’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to CleverPet. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
Terms of idea submission
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of CleverPet, without any compensation to you; (2) CleverPet may use or redistribute the submissions and their content for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for CleverPet to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
CleverPet does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of CleverPet’s existing business. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us by emailing info@CleverPet.com. Please provide only specific feedback on CleverPet’s existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that CleverPet’s policy will not permit it to accept or consider. It’s just one more way that CleverPet can learn how to best satisfy your needs.
Terms of Service
- You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”).
- If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
- Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
- Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
- Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
- Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
- Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
- Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to the Merchant’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against the Merchant. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly the Merchant shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to the Merchant. Where a return is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, the Merchant shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to the Merchant. In relation to any return of Products to the Merchant, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
- General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
- a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
- a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
- a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide to CleverPet shall be deemed to be non-confidential. CleverPet shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2021 CleverPet and the CleverPet mark are property of CleverPet Inc. All rights reserved. CleverPet, 302 Washington St., #150-3668, San Diego, CA 92103.