Google Data Studio
Google Data Studio is a dashboarding and data visualization tool that enables users to easily unite and visualize valuable data. Unlock the power of your data with interactive dashboards and engaging reports that inspire smarter learning decisions. Now, you can combine your live FluentPet app data with Google Data Studio’s dashboarding features to easily bring your data analysis together, create compelling visualizations, and share insights with other teachers.
This integration connects your FluentPet app account with Google Data Studio so that you can import your Activity to create customized dashboards and reports, including the average number of button presses per day per learner, how many buttons you have total over time, and more.
To install this integration, you will need a Google account and a FluentPet account. From this page, follow the video instructions on how to set the integration up.
- Open the Google Data Studio app in the FluentPet App Directory and click “Install”
- You will be directed to Google Data Studio, where you will see the “FluentPet Analytics Connector”
- Click “Authorize”, and select the Google account you would like to connect
- Click the second “authorize” button to select the FluentPet account you would like to connect
- Select whether you would like to import Listings or Reviews Analytics
- Select a preferred date range to import (we recommend beginning with 90 days)
- Select a preferred data grouping (daily, weekly, or monthly)
Begin creating beautiful dashboards and reports using your FluentPet data!