Ships next business day with priority shipping
Customers outside the USA: you can subtract 20 days from the estimated delivery date.
- 5 sound buttons (1.9" diameter) and 2 HexTiles (9" diameter)
- A sheet of 60+ carefully designed stickers for button labeling
- A guide to getting started with teaching buttons
Makes for a great gift!
Smaller, better sound recording-and-playing buttons
- Record any sounds or words you want on to your own buttons
- Buttons are designed to be ultra-easy to press
- Works out of the box! Includes long-lasting alkaline batteries (AG13) capable of hundreds and hundreds of plays
- Smaller diameter (1.9" / 48mm) buttons mean you can fit more into a smaller space!
Sturdy and smart HexTiles that hold your buttons securely
Durable, scratch-proof, non-slip HexTiles fit snugly together, allowing you to easily grow and configure your word board
- Begin with HexTiles spread around the house, and then join them as your learner advances
- Help your learner remember and discover by dividing words into categories and establishing consistent rules early on for where new words and phrases should go
With 2 FluentPet HexTiles and 5 sound recording buttons, the Starter Kit provides all the tools needed to start teaching key words like "outside", "play", "all done", "scritches", and "love you".
The FluentPet HexTiles are compact and designed to be easily connected together to form a memorable hexagonal grid that. The HexTiles make it possible to organize buttons using the principles of a "Fitzgerald Key", a technique used by Speech Language Pathologists around the world. By grouping buttons by word category, both you and your learner will have a much easier time remembering where each button is.
Thanks to their simple design, you can effortlessly expand the soundboard as your pet’s vocabulary grows! The scratch-proof and non-slip HexTiles are incredibly portable and can be easily disassembled – allowing you to train your beloved dog in different locations while reducing the need to relearn.
The buttons are small and lightweight that work great for teaching your dog new words; they are equipped with a high-quality microphone and speaker that produce loud and clear sounds that are easy for both you and your pet to hear. Buttons can easily be configured and re-configured within the FluentPet HexTiles.