Record-and-play buttons purposefully designed to be easily pressed
FluentPet Sound Buttons are small, so even if you have dozens of words they don’t take up much space, and your learner can quickly move from one button to the other. We strived to give each button the lightest possible touch mechanism, making them easy for even small learners to activate. Each FluentPet Sound Button can play back any sound you record into it using the best microphone and speaker we could get.
- Customizable with any words or sounds you'd like to teach your learner
- Designed to be ultra-easy to press even for small learners
- Compact design (1.9 in / 4.8 cm in diameter) means you can fit more buttons into a smaller space!
- Works out of the box with long-lasting batteries (3 alkaline AG13) capable of hundreds of plays
- Use with HexTiles to hold and organize buttons—helping your learner discover and remember
Resources and community to support you and your learner
We’ve consolidated the latest tips, tricks, tools, and insights at TheyCanTalk.org. There you’ll find guides on how to get started, which words to begin with, and how to set your learner up for success.
Once you’ve got the basics down, join thousands of other teachers and learners in the free How.TheyCanTalk.org online community. There you can ask questions and get support from others on this journey, discover new approaches people are just beginning to try out, and see amazing videos and stories of human-animal communication. We hope to see you there!