Buy 2 Get 1 More! For every 3 added to the cart, a 100% discount is applied to 1 of those HexTiles automatically.
Large buttons and compact FluentPet Sound Buttons both on the same HexTile
Larger than the standard FluentPet Compact HexTiles that come with our FluentPet kits, FluentPet Large HexTiles can securely hold both large sound buttons and compact FluentPet Sound Buttons on the same HexTile.
- Keep your existing large buttons organized while making it easy to add compact Fluent Sound Buttons
- Ease your learner transition from large buttons to FluentPet Sound Buttons
- Easily replace large buttons over time with space-saving FluentPet Sound Buttons
Configurable HexTiles organize words to simplify learning
Inspired by insights from the cognitive sciences, HexTiles keep a firm grip on your sound buttons and organize them by word category. We designed the HexTiles' color patterns to be easy for learners to tell apart, even if they see colors and shapes differently. As your learner’s vocabulary grows, their soundboard can easily expand thanks to the HexTile’s design and puzzle piece connectors.
- Lets you organize their words to help your learner discover and remember
- Each holds 6 sound buttons with specially designed cutouts to securely hold commonly used 3.5” diameter buttons and FluentPet’s smaller 1.9” diameter buttons
- Durable and non-slip, these HexTiles are 11.8 in (300 mm) in diameter and fit snugly together in any configuration you choose
- Portable and easily disassembled—allows your learner to express themselves whether at home or away
- Offers six patterns for different word categories
- Actions (e.g. potty, play, help)
- Objects (e.g. water, ball, toy)
- Places (e.g. outside, park, bed)
- Subjects (e.g. Mama, Daddy, Fluffy)
- Social (e.g. love you, want, where)
- Descriptors (e.g. all done, later, now)
Note: FluentPet Large HexTiles are only compatible with FluentPet Large HexTiles and do not connect with FluentPet Compact HexTiles or other sized HexTiles.
Join our community of thousands of other teachers and learners devoted to realizing the potential of communication with dogs and other species. Ask questions, find support, watch and share amazing videos of learner successes!