Configurable HexTiles organize words to simplify learning
Inspired by insights from the cognitive sciences, HexTiles keep a firm grip on your sound buttons and organize them by word category. We designed the HexTiles' color patterns to be easy for learners to tell apart, even if they see colors and shapes differently.
As your learner’s vocabulary grows, their soundboard can easily expand thanks to the HexTile’s design and puzzle piece connectors.
- Lets you organize their words to help your learner discover and remember
- Each holds 6 sound buttons with specially designed cutouts to securely hold FluentPet’s recordable buttons
- Durable and non-slip, these HexTiles are 11.8 in (300 mm) in diameter and fit snugly together in any configuration you choose
- Portable and easily disassembled—allows your learner to express themselves whether at home or away
- Compatible with compact HexTiles, including FluentPet Kit HexTiles
- Offers multiple patterns to help organize buttons by different word categories
Hard-Top or Soft-Top HexTile?
Soft-Top HexTiles are brighter, lighter, and easier to assemble than hard tops. They’re also easier to walk on and represent the latest evolution of soundboard design.
Hard-Top HexTiles feature an additional top layer, offering maximum scratch resistance appropriate for sharp-nailed diggers. They’re mutually compatible, so whichever you choose, they’ll fit together without a hitch.